What to Bring
- Have your primary dentist forward us copies of any dental x-rays taken in the past six months
- Print and complete the new patient forms (available below)
- Bring a list of current medications (including over-the-counter medications) and alert the staff to any medical conditions you may have
- Bring insurance information and complete any necessary payment forms (available here)
- If you are undergoing anesthesia, do not eat or drink anything for eight hours leading up to your appointment. Read all other pre-operative instructions here.
- Remember to arrange a ride home if you are undergoing IV anesthesia
- Any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on their first appointment
What it Will Look Like
Your first visit will consist of a consultation and evaluation explaining your diagnosis, treatment options, and financial options.
In rare cases, surgery can be performed on the same day. But most of the time, a second appointment is needed to provide treatment on another day.
New Patient Registration Forms
Please follow the steps below OR print and fill these out before your first appointment.
- Click HERE to open the patient registration forms
- Save a copy of the forms to your computer
- Fill out all fields on the form and click "save"
- Click the button below to attach the patient forms
- Choose the file you just filled out
- Enter your name, email, subject and comments in the fields below
- Click the green “Submit” button to submit the form