What To Bring
- Have your primary dentist forward us copies of any dental x-rays taken in the past six months
- Print and complete the new patient forms (available below)
- Bring a list of current medications (including over-the-counter medications) and alert the staff to any medical conditions you may have
- Bring insurance information and complete any necessary payment forms (available here)
- If you are undergoing anesthesia, do not eat or drink anything for eight hours leading up to your appointment. Read all other pre-operative instructions here.
- Remember to arrange a ride home if you are undergoing IV anesthesia
- Any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on their first appointment
What It Will Look Like
Your first visit will consist of a consultation and evaluation explaining your diagnosis, treatment options, and financial options.
In some cases, treatment can be performed on the same day. However, a second appointment may be required to provide treatment.
New Patient Registration Forms
If you prefer to complete your forms off line, please follow the steps below to print and fill out all pages before your first appointment.
- Click HERE to open the printable patient registration forms.