Valley Endodontics & Oral Surgery, established in 1996 by Dr. Steven Hymovitch, is one of Arizona’s largest and most trusted specialty practices. Over 1,200 dental professionals place their trust in us, referring not only their patients but also their friends and family members to our practice.
Our top priorities are high quality care and patient comfort. We know that having a root canal or oral surgery can be anxiety-provoking, and we’re determined to create an environment that is stress-free for our patients.
We pride ourselves in recruiting the most talented endodontists and oral surgeons to join our team in a collaborative work environment. Our specialty team has more than 50 years of experience between them.
With locations throughout the Valley and Tucson, we’re constantly growing and improving our skills and technology in order to better serve the needs of our patients.
We continually strive to be on the forefront of endodontic and oral surgery technology, making us leaders in our industry. Our reputation will continue to be built upon putting our patients first, every step of the way.
Steven Hymovitch, DDS, MBA, CEC
Dr. Steven Hymovitch, also known as “Dr. H,” is the founder and CEO of Valley Endodontics and Oral Surgery. He has run 10 successful endodontic and oral surgery practices throughout Arizona since 1996. Additionally, Dr. H is the proud co-founder of The Scottsdale Leadership and Coaching Center, where he coaches executives, upper management, and doctors within the healthcare industry.
Dr. H received his DDS degree from McGill University, his Endodontic Certificate from Tufts University, and his MBA from Arizona State University. He is also a Certified Executive Coach from Royal Roads University. Dr. H is also a proud member of the International Coach Federation and he coaches clients throughout the US and Canada.
Look for Dr. H’s upcoming new groundbreaking book on dental practice management, The Dentist Who Gets It, expected to be released in early 2019.
Our Core Values
- We understand that a visit to the dentist can be stressful. Let us ease your fears and dispel your misconceptions about endodontics and oral surgery. Our team members want to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Valley Endodontics & Oral Surgery provides considerate, intuitive care starting from the moment you walk in our door.
- Efficiency is a major factor in our patient satisfaction. With our proven methods, most of our patients complete their treatment within a single visit. We also offer same-day emergencies and treatments so that you get the dental care you need immediately.
- Root canals and oral surgery can be intimidating and we want you to feel secure. We will answer any questions you have and follow up with you after treatment. We firmly believe that the more you know, the more confident you will feel in your treatment… empowerment through education.
- We go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that your visit will be as brief and pain-free as possible. We genuinely care about your dental health and want to help you get healthier in any way we can.
- We use the latest, top-of-the-line equipment available for gentle and accurate patient treatment. Procedures can be completed efficiently, require fewer office visits, and heal faster. Our commitment to advanced diagnostic tools can even aid in preventing unnecessary procedures and identifying less invasive treatment options.