Payment & Insurance Plans
At Valley Endodontics & Oral Surgery, we work hand-in-hand with you to ensure that you receive the best care and convenient payment options.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express), and even offer a variety of payment plans when you qualify for CareCredit. We also do our best to work with almost all insurance plans so that you can receive quality dental care.
CareCredit Payment Plans**
- 6 Months No Interest Plan for charges $300 and above.
- 12 Months No Interest Plan for charges $1000 and above.
- 18 Months No Interest Plan for charges $2000 and above.
- 24 Months No Interest Plan for charges $3000 and above.
- 24 Months 14.9% APR Plan for charges from $1000 and above.
- 36 and 48 Months 14.9% APR Plan for charges $1000 and above.
- 60 Months 14.9% APR Plan for charges $2500 and above.
**Based on approved credit with CareCredit.
How to Apply for CareCredit
- Go to www.carecredit.com.
- Click “Apply” in the top left corner of the site.
- Under “Start Your Application,” type in “Valley Endodontics & Oral Surgery” in the “Practice -or- Dr. Last Name” field.
- When the different office locations show up, you can choose any of them. It does not matter which location you pick.
- Click “Apply” to the left of the location.
Participating Insurance Providers
If you do not see your insurance plan listed here, we can submit a dental claim to your insurance company on your behalf. Although we are happy to do this, insurers typically process claims filed directly by patients faster than they do those filed by doctor offices.
Please ask our front desk staff if you are interested in being seen as an out of network patient. They can verify your provider and answer any specific questions you may have.
- Aetna ***DMO/PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Mercy Care
- ***Care 1st
- American Dental
- American Health Systems
- BC/BS of AZ (Dental Choice, Federal)
- Cigna HMO/PPO
- Connection Dental/GEHA
- CMDP (Comprehensive Medical Dental Prog.)
- Delta AZ/USA ***PMA
- Dental Health Alliance
- Employer’s Dental Srvcs. (EDS)
- Maverest Dental Alliance
- Premier Access
- QDC of America
- Savon Dental
- Signature Dental (GE Wellness)
- SouthWest Preferred/Secure Care
- Total Dental Administrators (TDA)
- United HealthCare (DBP)
- University Concordia